Friday, May 27, 2016

Goodbye Friends

I can hardly believe that another school year as come and gone.  Wow!!  It surely flew by.  I really enjoy seeing the progress that each of the kiddos have made from September until now.  They sure are ready for Kindergarten and will have a fabulous time next year.  

First off, I would like to say thank you for sending your child to Pre-K at MAES.  Without that first step, I wouldn't have been able to meet them, help them learn and enjoy their wonderful personalities.  I would also like to thank you for playing a vital role in the success of your child, in and out of school, and for encouraging them as they began their schooling venture.  Your support means a lot and it has been a pleasure getting to work with each of your families.

I hope you all have a safe, happy, and healthy summer and I look forward to seeing these kiddos next year in the hallways and at lunch as Kindergarteners!  

Happy summer,
Ms. Brittany



No comments:

Post a Comment